Based on the results from the 2012 Education Advertising and Marketing Survey average response times from when a lead is generated to when it is call has shortened. Clearly most agree that the speed to respond is a critical element in conversion performance. How does your school measure up? With the average numbers of schools a student requests information from increases, do you get to them before your competitor does? If you are looking for response time advice or want to know about quality third party compliant Education call centers feel free to contact us]]>
Average Call response times from schools shortens!
- How Colleges Utilize Career Assessments to Help Students Identify Their Interests
- Join the Largest Gathering of Career Education Professionals at the 2023 North American Career Education Convention in Kansas City
- We are happy to bring the fruits of our relationship with Leadscon to you!
- Your chance to participate in the 2023 State of the Industry Survey for lead generation!
- Leadscon is Coming get your Special EDU Discount Code