Education Specific Contact Centers or Enrollment Centers
Many schools colleges & universities struggle to respond in a timely fashion to the often-significant influx of student prospects interested in the in programs or degrees. This not only reduces the enrollment opportunity for your school it also can leave a bad taste or resentment in the mind of the prospective student. Luckily there are several highly qualified enrollment center companies who specialize in helping schools reach out, answer questions, provide information and help students enroll.
Through our EDU Surveys we have found the following to be great folks to talk to:
When choosing an Enrollment center partner, we have found you should look for Education focused contact centers or enrollment centers not customer service centers. Higher Education enrollment centers or K-12 enrollment centers. You should utilize manual or click to dial NOT automated dialing and the centers should be managed by folks with admissions experience. You partners should run their business on the latest & best Education CRM and Student information System technology such as VerityIQ
These strategic partners can work you older inquires & prospects along with the new ones that come in. A solid contact strategy can make the difference between success and failure.
Common services offered by Education Contact centers:
- Qualify & Transfer
- Speed to Lead/prospect
- Older prospect outreach
- Funnel growth
- How Colleges Utilize Career Assessments to Help Students Identify Their Interests
- Join the Largest Gathering of Career Education Professionals at the 2023 North American Career Education Convention in Kansas City
- We are happy to bring the fruits of our relationship with Leadscon to you!
- Your chance to participate in the 2023 State of the Industry Survey for lead generation!
- Leadscon is Coming get your Special EDU Discount Code