For-profit education firms are often referred to (in jest) as marketing firms who happen to market education… While the quality of education is certainly an important component for a successful firm, the quality of their marketing is one of the most vital success factors in this highly competitive environment. With most school systems spending between 20%-26% of their revenues on advertising & marketing expense, performance matters!
Direct marketing is the mainstay of this industry, generating and buying of leads is the meat & potatoes of these firms. Being that the education lead generation industry is currently the largest lead generation industry on the Internet, (due to the economic climate almost 1/2 of the mortgage lead vendors, previously the largest sector have left mortgage and jumped into the edu market) the amount of firms that claim to generate leads for schools is in the thousands. However, there are only a hand-full of top performers and quality aggregator. Most offer some type of online degree search or college search
Research Reports are available!
The goal of this section of www.forprofitedu.com is to provide a detailed overview of all things marketing.
- Market Driven Edu Partners with LeadsCon 2024, Offering a $200 Discount to Members
- How Colleges Utilize Career Assessments to Help Students Identify Their Interests
- Join the Largest Gathering of Career Education Professionals at the 2023 North American Career Education Convention in Kansas City
- We are happy to bring the fruits of our relationship with Leadscon to you!
- Your chance to participate in the 2023 State of the Industry Survey for lead generation!