With so many different segments of the industry holding conferences & events, all jockeying for your attention and attendance it’s hard to keep track of the what, when & where. We thought we would bring you a list of the significant upcomming industry events. Please feel free to Suggest Events that we may have missed.
2011 Annual Convention & Expo The Association of Private Sector Colleges & Universities is the largest Industry Association and a must go to event for those working in or around the Education Industry.
Back to School BMO’s annual Education conference is a must… Typically standing room only Jeffry Silber does a fantastic job putting this together.
NACAC Annual Conference, The National Association for College Admissions Counseling annual event
Advertising & Marketing:
LeadsCon has proven to be a consistently valuable event for the advertising & marketing groups within a school
FAME Financial Aid & Management Conference http://www.fameinc.com
This year we strive to provide knowledge that will foster tranquility and a prosperous new Award Year. Sessions are designed to provide the latest guidance on regulatory and procedural changes that will take affect with the 2012/13 Award Year. Presenters will address the numerous compliance standards for administering Title IV financial aid and myriad of reporting requirements that continue into the new award year.
As well as opportunities to speak with FAME’s staff of experts and Guest Speakers in an informal setting.
- Market Driven Edu Partners with LeadsCon 2024, Offering a $200 Discount to Members
- How Colleges Utilize Career Assessments to Help Students Identify Their Interests
- Join the Largest Gathering of Career Education Professionals at the 2023 North American Career Education Convention in Kansas City
- We are happy to bring the fruits of our relationship with Leadscon to you!
- Your chance to participate in the 2023 State of the Industry Survey for lead generation!