According to the 2012 EDU Advertising & Marketing survey 5-6 seems to be the most common amount of leads per rep per day. The largest share of schools seem to believe that 6 leads per rep per day is the sweet spot. When I worked at a school we had a belief that plus or minus 15% of lead flow admissions reps would still recruit the same amount of students. Which meant that they worked harder to contact the student prospects when they were not getting new inquiries as often.]]>
Average leads per rep per day
- How Colleges Utilize Career Assessments to Help Students Identify Their Interests
- Join the Largest Gathering of Career Education Professionals at the 2023 North American Career Education Convention in Kansas City
- We are happy to bring the fruits of our relationship with Leadscon to you!
- Your chance to participate in the 2023 State of the Industry Survey for lead generation!
- Leadscon is Coming get your Special EDU Discount Code