Many schools are pondering a significant consequence of the express written consent ruling of the recently released the FCC 12-21 Report and Order involving referrals. Mobile numbers obtained via referral – without concurrent express written consent through clear and conspicuous language – cannot be dialed for recruiting purposes. What are some of the tactical strategies & best practices in order for schools to retain this reliable resource for leads.]]>
How will you work your referrals under new telemarketing laws?
- How Colleges Utilize Career Assessments to Help Students Identify Their Interests
- Join the Largest Gathering of Career Education Professionals at the 2023 North American Career Education Convention in Kansas City
- We are happy to bring the fruits of our relationship with Leadscon to you!
- Your chance to participate in the 2023 State of the Industry Survey for lead generation!
- Leadscon is Coming get your Special EDU Discount Code