As a MarketDrivenEdu Group subscriber & Member, you’re eligible to receive $400 off the registration rate for The Capital Roundtable’s full-day conference on “Private Equity Investing in For-Profit Education Companies.” Information about this semi-annual conference can be found at the link below:
Coming up on Wednesday, January 14, in midtown Manhattan, this year’s conference focuses on —
Regaining Prosperity in the For-Profit Education Industry
Chairing this conference is Jeff Keith, operating partner at Chicago-based Sterling Partners. He has more than 20 years of experience leading finance and operations teams, with a wide range of senior executive roles under his belt.
Jeff and 20 other for-profit education experts will provide sound insights and revealing forecasts.
As a MarketDrivenEdu follower, member or subscriber, you qualify for a special ultra-low rate — $400 off! To register just call Joanna Russell at 212-832-7300, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be sure to reference MarketDrivenEdu and this email to qualify for this special rate. This rate is not available online.
Jeff and our panelists will answer important questions such as these —
• How many for-profit education companies are undergoing some sort of restructuring? What are the lessons learned from those in progress?
• What industry developments have the potential to sparkplug middle-market for-profit education companies in 2015?
• How are for-profit companies dealing with the new call for transparency in communication?
• Why is branding more important than ever for the success of for-profit companies?
• Which outsourced service providers are making the most inroads with educational institutions?
• Is consolidation going to be an important factor with for-profit educational institutions? What size footprints are most desirable?
• Which sectors within for-profit education are poised to recover earliest? K-12? Professional training? Education content? Technology?
• What are the key mistakes that new investors in for-profit education often make?
• What are the best practices for overseeing for-profit education portfolio companies?
• What metrics and valuation guidelines can help you judge a middle-market for-profit education company deal?
Email soon as this conference generally sells out fast!
As a MarketDrivenEdu subscriber, you qualify for a special ultra-low rate — $400 off! To register just call Joanna Russell at 212-832-7300, or email her at email@example.com